The Fluke 115 technicians digital multimeter is the compact, general purpose troubleshooting tool for field service technicians. Its simple, one-handed operation and compact design meets the needs of a wide variety of field service technicians. It measures True RMS voltage and current with 6000 count resolution as well as resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance for quick verifications.
The Fluke 110 Series has five true-rms digital multimeters, each for specific users. The compact instruments offer convenient one-handed operation and a backlit display with large, easy-to-read digits.
General purpose digital multimeter for electrical and electronic testing
- Ideal for quick verifications and field service
- Presents a large white LED backlight for working in poorly lit areas
- Measures AC and DC voltage to 600V
- Measures AC and DC current to 10A (20 A overload for 30-seconds max)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average with elapsed time to record signal fluctuations
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features a compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- For field service technicians, basic electronic repair.