The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks. This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as an Slave on the PROFIBUS network and as an Adapter on the EtherNet/IP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum data capacity of 512 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
The connection between the two networks is quickly set up in the Anybus Configuration Manager software, included with the X-gateway. No programming skills are needed to set up the X-gateway. As factory default the X-gateways have a pre-defined I/O size of 20 bytes I/O.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between PROFIBUS and EtherNet/IP networks (10-15 ms)
- Proven and tested with all PLC manufacturers
- Supports up to a maximum of 512 bytes of Input and Output data in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- Fast, dynamic transfer of fieldbus data to e.g. SCADA/HMI/Enterprise level systems based on Microsoft Windows, via the included Anybus OPC server
- Optional control status information added to I/O data for diagnostic purposes
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
- Quick start documentation
- USB configuration cable
- Configuration software available for download
- Anybus OPC server software available for download
- (Power supply not included)