The Anybus X-gateway allows you to seamlessly inter-connect PLC control systems and their connected devices between Modbus TCP and PROFIBUS networks.
FAST COPYING OF I/O DATA
The X-gateways primary function is with the fast transfer of cyclic I/O data between the two networks.This offloads your PLC from working with additional calculations. The gateway acts as a Slave on the PROFIBUS network and as a full Master/Client on the Modbus TCP network. The data transmission between the two networks is completely transparent with a maximum I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction.
EASY CONFIGURATION - NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
Configuration is made via Ethernet and a built-in web page. The configuration page is used to configure Ethernet TCP/IP settings, Modbus TCP client/server configuration and I/O data size transfer between Modbus TCP and the chosen network.
Features and benefits
- Fast copying of cyclic I/O data between a Modbus TCP and a PROFIBUS network (5 ms)
- Allows for the integration of Modbus TCP based server/slave devices into other PLC control systems
- Fulll Modbus TCP Client/Master functionality, eliminates the need for an PLC controller on the Modbus TCP network
- Connects up to 64 Modbus Servers/Slave devices
- Max I/O data capacity of 256 bytes in each direction
- Possibility to build web pages displaying and controlling a factory floor process with data from the other connected network
- SD memory card slot allows for backup, configuration and easy module replacement
- Robust stand-alone housing for use in harsh industrial environments
- Global free technical support and consultancy
- Quick start documentation
- Configuration software available for download
- (Power supply not included)