PR Electronics Temperature/mA Converter I.S. RTD/TC/mA input, mA output 2CH
Available In 5 - 10 days9113BB
Please select an item from the list
Price Match Request
Temperature / mA converter
- Input for RTD, TC and mA
- Active / passive mA output via the same two terminals
- 1 or 2 channels
- Can be supplied separately or installed on power rail, PR type 9400
- SIL 2-certified via Full Assessment
- Configuration and monitoring by way of detachable display front (PR 4500); process calibration and signal simulation.
- Copying of the configuration from one device to others of the same type via the display front.
- TC inputs can use either the internal CJC or a terminal with a built-in Pt100 sensor (PR 5910, channel 1 / PR 5913, channel 2) for higher accuracy.
- Advanced monitoring of internal communication and stored data.
- SIL 2 functionality is optional and must be activated in a menu point.
- 9113A can be mounted in the safe area or in zone 2 / Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D.
- Conversion and scaling of temperature (Pt, Ni and TC) and active current signals.
- 9113A has been designed, developed and certified for use in SIL 2 applications according to the requirements of IEC 61508.
- Suitable for the use in systems up to Performance Level “d” according to ISO-13849.
- 1 green and 2 red front LEDs indicate operation status and malfunction.
- 2.6 kVAC galvanic isolation between input, output and supply.
- The devices can be mounted vertically or horizontally without distance between neighbouring units.
Be the first to review this product
Seen a lower price elsewhere? Park Electrical Services will do our best to match any price request, simply click below