ATyS C30 is a modular control relay used for power and control separation. It was developed to ensure automatic, seamless control of remotely controlled ATys Series transfer switches.
The controller also controls contactors, circuit breakers or other motorised switches.
- Inputs for Auxiliary Contact Position Information
- 3U measurement on network 1 and 1U on network 2
- 2 programmable inputs for the following functions: test on / off load, manual retransfer, start / stop transfer cycle
- 1 relay output for genset control
- D10 or D20 remote interfaces are available for transferring data or control to the front panel
- Auxilliary Power Supply: The ATyS C30 comes with an AC supply via measurement inputs or a DC auxiliary supply
- Modular Device: These are modular devices which are 105mm wide and suitable for DIN rail mounting
- Extended Compatibility of Use: This deivce is used with Socomec transfer switches, and also compatible with contactor and circuit breaker technologies.
Conformity to Standards
- IEC 61010-1
- IEC 61000-4-x
- IEC 60068-2-x
Model Name - Socomec ATyS C30 Controller 15993030