At Park Electrical, we aim to provide excellent customer service every time you do business with us. If you are unhappy with your online purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and unopened packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item.
Goods Return Procedure
To adhere to our ISO Quality System, our procedure for accepting returns is defined as follows:
- Contact our Sales Team either by telephoning us on +44 (0) 28 9077 0799 or emailing email@example.com, giving a detailed reason why the items are being returned and quoting the Park Electrical invoice number(s) the equipment was purchased on. You will then be given a Goods Return Number.
- Send the goods back to us, ensuring the Good Returns Number is quoted on all accompanying paperwork and, if delivered by your own transport please ensure goods are signed for by a Park Electrical member of staff.
- When items are checked and approved a credit note will be issued.
- All returns (unless agreed otherwise) will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge.
Send your items to:
Send your items to:
Park Electrical Customer Returns Department,
Belfast Harbour Industrial Estate,
84 Dargan Road,
Please ensure all returned items are securely packaged.
Please note items will only be accepted back under the following conditions:
- Full pack quantities only will be accepted.
- Non stock items cannot be accepted back for credit unless agreed with our Manufacturing partners and their restocking charges will apply.
- The item must be returned to us within 30 days of the date you received the item.
- The original Park Electrical invoice number must be quoted on all documentation.
- If you are a Park Electrical Account holder and wish to return equipment it must be less than 6 months old.
- Unfortunately items received without a Goods Return Number will not be accepted by Park Electrical and will be returned to you.
For queries on other purchases, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Please include full details of products purchased, including the original invoice number.
It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all returns are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations (including those relating to the transport of hazardous materials).