At Park Electrical, we aim to provide excellent customer service every time you do business with us. If you are unhappy with your online purchase, you can return it to us in its original condition and unopened packaging within 30 days of the date you received the item.
Goods Return Procedure
To adhere to our ISO Quality System, our procedure for accepting returns is defined as follows:
- Contact our Sales Team either by telephoning us on +44 (0) 28 9077 0799 or emailing email@example.com. A Goods Returns Request form will be provided for completion. Subsequently, and in line with our Terms and Conditions, you will then be given a Goods Returns Number.
- Send the goods back to us, ensuring the Good Returns Number is quoted on all accompanying paperwork and, if delivered by your own transport please ensure goods are signed for by a Park Electrical member of staff.
- When items are checked and approved a credit note will be issued.
- All returns (unless agreed otherwise) will be subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge.
Send your items to:
Park Electrical Customer Returns Department,
Belfast Harbour Industrial Estate,
84 Dargan Road,
Terms & Conditions
- Discrepancies must be in writing within 3 days of the date you received the item.
- Return requests must be in writing within 30 days of the date you received the item.
- Specials & non-stock items are non-refunderable unless agreed with manufacturing partners & their restocking charges will apply.
- Packaging that is defaced or damaged & deemed non resaleable cannot be accepted / returned.
- Items received without a Goods Return Number cannot be accepted by Park Electrical Services.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure that all returns are securely packaged, labelled and transported in accordance with all applicable laws and regulation (including those relating to the transport of hazardous materails).
- Returned goods will be subjected to an inspection to valisate submitted information.
Reasons For Return Request
- WARRANTY: Faulty - Return for Repair / Replacement
- NON WARRANTY: Faulty - Return for Repair (Charges Applicable)
- CREDIT REQUEST: Parts surplus to requirements / Ordered in error (Restocking Charges Applicable)
- CREDIT REQUEST: Parts shipped in error by supplier
- OTHER: Restocking charges applicable
Condition of Part & Box
- Part not used / Still in orginal box with seal intact and box unmarked
- Part not used / Still in original box with seal broken / Box marked
- Part not used but in different box
- Part used - No return available (Exclusing warranty related items)
- Min Charge 20%
- Defects with box 25%
If you have any questions regarding our Goods Returns Procedure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.