Anybus Wireless Bolt enables you to connect industrial machines and devices to a wireless network. It is attached onto a cabinet or a machine to enable wireless access over Bluetooth®, Bluetooth Low Energy® or Wireless LAN (WiFi).
On the wired side, the Anybus Wireless Bolt communicates over Industrial Ethernet, supporting protocols such as BACnet/IP, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP as well as all TCP and UDP based protocols.
CONFIGURE MACHINES WIRELESSLY
Anybus Wireless Bolt gives you direct access to configure or troubleshoot your machinery. With a range of 100 meters you can access the internal web pages via a laptop, tablet or smartphone. BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) means that you no longer need an expensive HMI. A machine operator or technician does not need to be physically located at the machine to gain access.
An all-in-one solution
With Anybus Wireless Bolt you get an All-in-one package featuring, connector, communication processor and integrated antenna in the same unit, with an exterior IP67 protection class. Regardless of communication method you select, you have the same connector (2x9p Plug Connector) for both power and communication.
Features and benefits
- Configure or troubleshoot industrial machinery over a wireless network
- Increase flexibility and mobility. Eliminate expensive fixed HMI’s by using a laptop, tablet or smartphone
- Connect to moving field equipment such as an AGV’s (Automated Guided Vehicles)
- Fast Roaming (IEEE 802.11r), High link speed (IEEE 802.11n)
- Full compatibility with Anybus Wireless Bridge — a wireless product for cable replacement
- Connect to a Cloud Service of your choice or get live data and integrate it into a SCADA system
- Supports Ethernet and protocols such as: BACnet/IP, EtherNet/IP, Modbus-TCP, PROFINET, TCP/UDP
- All-in-one package: Connector, communication processor and integrated antenna in the same unit
- Includes a configurable Digital Input to control e.g. roaming behavior.
- Security features for a secure industrial operation
- Certified for outdoor usage (UL/Nema 4X).
- Available with white top Sunbolt enabling 30% higher surrounding temperature compared to black in direct sunlight.
- Operation with Wirelesss LAN, Bluetooth classic and Bluetooth Low Energy.
Includes: 1x Bolt Ethernet (black top) including 18-pin connector, 1x Installation guide.