Easy access for cabling from the side and through the bottom of the enclosure.
- The front and rear plinth allows for cabling without any restrictions in accordance with the VDE 0113 standard. Installing cables is made easy as the plinth creates extra space underneath the enclosure.
- Feature: painted steel plinth with front and rear removable panels for mild steel floor standing enclosures
- Advantage: the plinth is mounted underneath the enclosure to provide extra space between the installation floor and the enclosure's bottom plates, this space is accessible by removing the front or rear panel
- Benefit: installing cables into the enclosure can be done easily as the plinth creates extra space below the enclosure
- Benefit: this extra space allows the installer to route the cables through the plinths for bayed enclosures
- Benefit: the plinth allows enclosures to be fixed to the floor without the need for interior access
- Comment: the front and rear plinth PF, must be mounted along with side panels PS; if creating an enclosure system with multiple enclosures, the side panels are required to be mounted at the beginning and end only